Tuesday, December 16, 2008
The good news is that any "danger for any mental issues" has passed, but we do need to keep an eye on "any sharp abdominal pains." Nora has assured us that she will let us know immediately if she feels any of those pains.
So, if you're keeping score, since Thanksgiving:
1. Tumble down a flight of stairs
2. Three fingers burnt on a hair straightener
3. A poisoning epidsode
Thursday, December 4, 2008
1. Grey’s Anatomy
2. Desperate Housewives
3. Dancing With the Stars
4. Brothers and Sisters
5. Private Practice
6. American Idol
8. Gossip Girl
8 Favorite Restaurants
2. Chick Fil A
3. Texas Roadhouse
4. Café 501
8 Things That Happened Today
1. Slept through the alarm
2. Got ready while watching Little Bear
3. Took Nora to school very late
4. Went to chapel
5. Had my birthday cake with my office
6. went to the Women's lunchen
7. ate more sugar
8. put in a few Chapel excuses
8 Things I Look Forward To
1. Curling up to the fire with a bowl of soup
3. picking Nora up from school
4. Changing into sweats when I get home from work!! I will keep that one Bailey!
5. Putting up Christmas decorations
6. Luke taking me out for my Birthday
7. Christmas Break
8. Making the trek back to Vienna someday( Amen Sister)
8 Things I Wish For
1. A Clean house
2. Luke's parents to move to Edmond
3. To be the Pioneer Woman (love it)
4. For Nora to develop in her Speech everyday
5. To loose all that baby fat before another one comes
6. To grow in my marriage everyday
7. To be with all my family in Heaven someday
8. All my laundry to be done!
8 People I Tag (I don’t think 8 people read my blog!)
2. Zach and Haley
Anyone else who reads this and has a blog…haha
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Now she feels guilty and has a small thought of trying to put it back on the roll....nah.
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
I think this was the look on her face all day....except for chapel!
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Sunday, May 4, 2008
Zach and Haley beat us by like 4 minutes after they claimed they would be happy to finish in 3 hours. I would like to take this opportunity to point out that not one member of our group has bloody nipples.
Nora in her cute little sunhat...she was thrilled that we were about to head home.
Here is the scary doll that kept coming around speaking in a really high voice. (Sorry if this lady is anyone's grandma...it really was the doll that was creepy...not the lady...she was pretty nice.)
Unfortunately they wouldn't let us or our camera into the OR (I've always wanted to be on a doctor TV drama.), but here is the sweet little thing getting ready to go home from surgery. And she got a sweet build-a-bear out of the deal.
And one more...at home the afternoon after the surgery. Obviously the recovery was very difficult for her. She can barely even muster a smile. Oh...and she got a sweet Integris gown out of the deal, thanks to the friendly nurse who let us sneak her out with it on.